1.31.2010

Video of the Week: The Grammy Noms

Here are the videos nominated for the Best Short Form Music Video.

'Mr. Hurricane' by Beast
Directed by Ben Steiger Levine

"Wrong" by Depeche Mode
Directed by Patrick Daughters
my personal favorite of the nominees

"Boom Boom Pow" by Black Eye Peas (winner)
Directed by Matthew Cullen and Mark Kudsi

"Her Morning Elegance" by Oren Lavie
Directed by Merav and Yuvai Nathan, Oren Lavie
you might remember this as a immensely popular meme

"Life in Technicolor II" by Coldplay
Dougal Wilson
cute


My Picks
---------------------


Directed by Keith Schofield

Pon de Floor by Major Lazer
Directed by Eric Wareheim
wild, crazy video... makes me :) everytime i watch it.

Let the Beat Build by Nyle
Directed by Chadd Harbold
coolest one-take, live recording vid

Day 'N Nite by Kid Cudi
Directed by So-Me

Welcome to Heartbreak by Kanye West
Directed by Nabil
I love the glitch effects, it goes with the song so well

Maledict Car by Jemapur
Directed by Kosai Sekine
Instrumental and most imaged-based, photography-like vid

I cannot claim that i've seen every music video in 2009, but these are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment